AMS Aiptasia/Majano Minus -
AMS Aiptasia/Majano Minus- is a paste formulated to be easily dispensed onto the oral disc of Aiptasia, Majano or any pest anemones in your aquarium. Once the paste is ingested the anemone will implode, eradicating the anemone and planula that maybe present. AMS Aiptasia/Majano Minus- will not affect surrounding corals or invertebrates. Aiptasia, Majano or other pest anemone can be treated within coral colonies. AMS Aiptasia/Majano Minus- will breakdown and dissolve into the water column overtime.
Instruction for use in aquarium
1. Shake the bottle vigorously before use.
2. Assemble syringe and applicator provided.
3. Fill syringe with AMS Aiptasia/Majano Minus- solution.
4. Position the tip of the applicator over the mouth of the Aiptasia, Majano or pest anemones.
5. Spread the AMS Aiptasia/Majano Minus- around the mouth and disc of the Aiptasia, Majano or pest anemone.
6. Each Aiptasia or Majano anemone requires between 300-600ul of AMS Aiptasia/Majano Minus- to be eradicated.
7. Allow the AMS Aiptasia/Majano Minus- to be absorbed. It can be removed after 30min with a turkey baster or it will disintegrate into the water column over time.
**Flush syringe and applicator before storage to prevent blockage in applicator